Popular Foods in America

Ah America…home of the sweetest and most fattening food in the world. Don’t get me wrong, I love all of the foods “native” to America, but sometimes I just need a break from all of the twinkies and cheeseburgers that I consume in an average year. Speaking of twinkies that brings me to the number one food in America. Twinkies are small yellow sponge cakes filled with gooey oozing cream that is very sweet. Moving on to number two cheeseburgers are definitely one of America’s favorite foods on the drive thru menu’s. Any type of burger layered with cheese inside of it is considered a cheeseburger to us. Coming in at third place is definitely fried chicken. Once you take a healthy regular chicken and deep fry it in oils and butter until its crispy crunchy and ready to go then you’ve got a fried chicken. Personally, I enjoy eating my fried chicken with some ketchup and a Dr.Pepper to wash it all down. Now were moving onto some good old American Pie. Yummy. Preferably apple pie, which is what most Americans lean towards. Just take some pie crust, stuff it with some ripe red apples, plop it in the oven and voilà! Finally a fifth American specialty…the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The name says it all itself. All you have to do is get some delicious white bread, some strawberry jelly, and any kind of peanut butter you like ( my favorite is crunchy skippy peanut butter). And if you’re wondering what our portion sizes are for an average meal…lets just say that they are abnormally large. There you have it! Some of America’s favorite foods!X-Men Dats of Future Past Twinkies. Pics by Mike Mozart of TheToyChannel on YouTube #HostessTwinkies #Twinkies #XmenMovie #XMen #TwinkiesXMen #XMenDaysOfFuturePastCreative Commons License Mike Mozart via CompfightDouble Cheeseburger, Full OnCreative Commons License rfduck via CompfightFried Chicken Legs Smokey Combs via Compfightapple pie. Mackenzie Mollo via CompfightGooey Goodness Patrick via Compfight 

Here is the link to the website I used: http://www.cheatsheet.com/life/a-taste-of-america-10-of-the-most-iconic-foods-in-the-u-s.html/?a=viewall

0 comments on “Popular Foods in AmericaAdd yours →